Friday, November 20, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you!

Thank you for nominating me for the Jus and Kat for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award!



Here are The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Write 7 things about yourself that people may not know (BONUS: My 7 Favorite Things List follows).
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they’ve been nominated.

1. I believe in Angels, now more than ever.
2. I have a tattoo of a ladybug on my lower back - which I got over 10 years ago by the way - can you say foreshadowing to this?
3. I am addicted to coke (coca cola).
4. I am terrified of losing another child.
5. I pray nightly to get a glimpse of Nicholas in my dreams.
6. I hate anyone touching my feet.
7. I really enjoy a few choice soap operas.

My Nominees Are:

Angie

Jennifer

Cristen

Kristy

Once A Mother

Margaret

Lost For Words

Wish I could choose more than 7 - I love and appreciate you all!

6 comments:

Jus and Kat said...

I think I will always be terrified of losing another child; that fear will never go away for me. I've accepted that.

Kat In Dylan's Memory

Kristy said...

Eeek, another award! Thank you SO much! I can relate to so much of what you wrote. Some of them are my secret things, though from those who read my blogs, they aren't really a secret. *hugs*

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congraulations to you and the blogs you passed this award on to. Have a great weekend.

lost--for--words said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I am very touched that you chose me :) I'm also terrified of losing another child, now that I've experienced the reality of it happening to me. I just don't think I could survive it again.

Bluebird said...

I hate anyone touching my feet - AND I hate anyone else's feet even being near me!! Except teeny tiny baby feet- they're precious :)

still life angie said...

Thank you so much for the nomination. I loved that you clarified the addicted to Coke thing. HA.

Post a Comment