Thursday, July 30, 2009

Talk Soon

Well Ladies,

I am off again until next week. The weather forecast actually looks quite summery for a change so we are looking forward to enjoying the sun and heat.

I hope that I got back to all of the emails, etc. Please know that I am working on all of your Angel Wing requests and will get them out to you as soon as I can.

If anyone would like to request a pair or make a donation to the cause, please email me at lcreeves3@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your support on my rampage yesterday....*sigh*....I wish this whole thing didn't have to be more difficult than it already is. I just keep telling myself that we have been through the worst - the other stuff shouldn't count. (if only it were that easy!)

Here is a pic of the boys with Nicholas' Angel Bear - boy, do they love him.



Talk soon. Take care of each other.

Love,
Lea xo

9 comments:

Bluebird said...

Oh, I just love that they have that bear, and that they love it :) It makes me smile to see photos like that. (A bittersweet smile, of course, but a smile nonetheless) Enjoy your time away.

Emmy said...

Blessings, have a great time, and take care of that rainbow baby for us. ((hugs!))

Jen said...

Have fun in paradise :)

I sent you a donation in the mail yesterday, so it should be waiting for you at home when you return from having fun in the sun.

Your boys are adorable.

Lindsay said...

Have fun!

Holly said...

Have a great time!

Bree said...

I love your little redheaded boys. I've always wondered if I'd have red head kids.

Fiona said...

Have lots of fun away, Lea. Your boys are absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture.

Bree said...

Hi Lea,
Hope you're enjoying your time at your cottage. I wanted to let you know I moved my blog to butterflybaby15.blogspot.com. :)

Post a Comment