Thursday, July 9, 2009

Angel Wings - Memorial Boutique

Our Nicholas


In the difficult weeks following Nicholas' death a very dear girlfriend gave me a pair of Angel Wings in memory of our sweet boy. They now hang over his picture and footprint frame... I love to look at them.

I have attempted to re-create the Angel Wings to honor some of my most loyal supporters and their Angel babies. More to come...

If you would like a copy emailed directly to you, please let me know and send your email address to: lcreeves3@hotmail.com. I would also love to send you the original via snail mail if you like.

Love you all....xx

***********

The Angel Wings have become a very popular item! It warms my heart to know that I can bring a little bit of light into someone else's day.

I have no intention of charging for the Wings, they are a true gift from my heart to yours. They are a gift to honor our beautiful babes. A simple reminder that we have our very own Guardian Angels watching over us.

Having said that, because the Wings have become so popular the supplies and postage are adding up. If anyone would like to contribute in any way to this heartfelt initiative, please let me know. I would love to be able to keep sending them out.... our babies deserve it.

Contact - lcreeves3@hotmail.com

Thank you all..... love always,
Lea


**********
Bree's Butterfly

Barbara's Boy

Monique's Angel

Margaret's Sweet Boy

Lindsay's Sweetheart

Courtney's Boys


Emily's Little Girl


M's Boy

Christy's Babies

Amy's Love

J's Baby Girl

Monica's Boys

K's Angel

N's Precious Boy

C's Baby Girl

Sally's Angel

Carly's Christian

Angie's Sweet Girl

Bir's Son

Celia's Sweet Baby Boy

Holly's Angel Boy

Emalee's Angel Boy

JenJen's Lily

Donna's Babe

Nan & Mike's Precious Triplets

Inanna's Love

Tim and Cynthia's Angel

Kate's Little Girl

Carly K's Tiny Angel

Jus & Kat's Precious Boy

I Held An Angel's Angel

Ya Ya's Babes


Jaquelyn's Baby Boy

Erika's Angel Twins

Catherine's Sweetheart

Rachael's Alice Buttons

Debbie's Angel

Lisa's Angel

Beth's Baby Girl

Mary's Boy

Alliecat's Sunshine

Mirne's Angel Babies

Anna's Little Girl

For Ezra's Mommy

Sarah's Boys

Paige's Blessing

Heather's Angel

Devon's Boys

Holly's Baby Girl

Angel Baby, Abram

Jamie's Angel Girl

For Reese's Mommy

Angela's Ella

Tracey's Flower

Emily's Precious Boy

Shane and Carrisa's Strong Little Girl

Ebe's Baby Boy

Jodi's Little Girl

Sky's Angel

For Freja's Mommy

Ashley's Sweetheart

Fiona's Bailey

Laura's Angel Boy

Erin's Boy

For Caitlin's Mommy

Jenn's Angel Boy

Sarita's Baby Girl

Jennifer's Timothy

For Kai's Mommy

For Jacob and Joshua's Mommy

Juanita's Little Girl

Carla's Boy

Cheryl's Sweet One

Stephanie's Angel

Steph's Triplets

53 comments:

Bree said...

Oh Lea, I love it! I love to see Ella's name and know others are thinking about her. That is so sweet. You are amazing. Thank you!!

Courtney said...

I agree with Bree it is such a beautiful thing to see my sons honored by my dear friends I have met. You are such a wonderful person Lea. *hugs* thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing this for the boys!!!!

Anonymous said...

So, so beautiful!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a beautiful gesture.

Hope's Mama said...

Beautiful Lea
xo

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Those are so beautiful and inspiring. Great job. I'm going to get my creative mind working to see what I can come up with for everyone.

Barbara said...

Oh Lea, that took my breath away and filled my eyes with happysad tears!

Thank you thank you for thinking of George!

xxx

Emmy said...

Lea, thank you SO MUCH for remembering Leila!! As hard as this is to go through, I love having others that relate. God bless you, sweetie!

Unknown said...

Oh lea those are GREAT! you are amazing to think of others like that!

Nan & Mike said...

How sweet are you...so precious! xo Nan

Kate said...

Awww...Lea, how beautiful! You are so sweet.

still life angie said...

Oh, Lea, those are gorgeous. Thank you so much. It means so much to see Lucia's name. xo.

margaret said...

Thank you Lea, I'm crying at the beauty of your heart and the wings you made for my son...Hugging you

Lindsay said...

I honestly did not expect to see Zoe's name. You are such a sweetheart, and to do such a thing purely from your own heart makes this an especially precious gift to us.
I was so touched to see the names of our sweet babies atop angel wings.
I would LOVE for you to send me a copy! I'll e-mail you my address.
Love you, Lindsay

Jen said...

What a sweet idea. You have such a big heart and I'm sure all these mommas will treasure these angel wings forever.

Nan & Mike said...

Lea, I am crying happy tears - what a beautiful gift to give, thank you! I wish I could do something for you! Thank you for this special picture. xoxo Love Nan

Celia said...

Lea..
Thank you for your kind thoughtfulness to make wings for Noah. Admist your own pain you find a way to comfort others....truly amazing. Thank you so much

Kate said...

Lea, thank you so much for such a precious gift. I can't thank you enough for thinking of Zoe. The wings are amazingly beautiful. Hugs!!

Inanna said...

You broke my heart today, in such a good way. Thank you, mama, for your thoughtfulness, your sweet, generous heart. What a gift you are. William's wings... I love seeing his name. Thank you. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Jen said...

XXOOXXOO!!! Thank you that is so sweet of you!

Have fun in paradise~ We will all miss you, but how wonderful that you can get away from it all...

Lynda said...

Those are just beautiful!!

Jus and Kat said...

Lea, those are so absolutely precious. What beautiful reminders!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lea-so, so beautiful. Thank you so much. You made me cry today in a good way!

Carly said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! So beautiful, I love it!

Lea said...

You are so welcome, Ladies. Happy to do it.

Lynda - yours are in the mail! Thank you again for the precious memorial video.

"Fly, fly little wing....
Fly where only Angels sing..."

Love,
Lea xx

Amy said...

Thank You! I just got home from a beach vacation and what a sweet surprise! You are so kind.

I hope the summer cottage allows you to relax a bit.

Carly Marie said...

This post filled my heart with so much love and warmth - Thank you Lea x

Dalene said...

Wow, all of these pictures make me realize what a large community we are. Thank goodness we have each other.

Debbie said...

Beautiful. <3

Lindsay said...

How suprised was I when I went to the mailbox and found the ACTUAL wings you mad for my Zoe-Beth? I honestly thought you were sending a picture, but it was the real wings!
I am blessed beyond words. Keep an eye on your mail, as I just have to send you a sweet suprise in return.
Thank you for your sweet gift and your amazing spirit. I think of you often.
Thank you,
Lindsay

Unknown said...

Lea, I am wondering if you could possibly make some for YaYa? do you know her? (who dosn't) she has suffered two losses One Of Finn and then the other one Flicka. Anyways, I have her address or you can just get it from her either way, I would pay for them. Anyways, just a thought!

Anonymous said...

Lea, thank you so much!! Cameron's wings are beautiful!!! You have a gift of touching other babylost mama's hearts when they need it most- you are truly a blessing to all you meet!

xoxo
Lesley

Catherine W said...

Thank you so much Lea. It so very kind of you to think of my little girl. xx

Trevor's Mama said...

Thank you SO MUCH for making Trevor's Angel Wings! I was able to save a big version to my computer so there's no need to email the photo to me. I am so touched that you would think of my baby boy! I appreciate your gesture more than you could ever know. I hope all is well.

Mary said...

Lea, thank you so much. I was on the train when my phone buzzed to let me know I had a comment. I was able to see the photo this morning but not able to comment. I was passing the hospital where Lukas was born. I shed my tears of joy to know he was thought of by you. It was perfect timing. Thank you for thinking of my little boy. Nicholas I am sure is really proud of you for taking on this task. I can see him now with is chest out saying "That is MY Mommy". ((hugs))

Lisa and Jonathan said...

Lea, I love Jasper's angel wings. I love to see when someone else is thinking of my angel. Thank you so much. You had asked me on my blog if I minded you looking at my blog and the answer is of course not. Hugs!

Debbie said...

Thank you. <3
I will be sending you an email soon. :)

xxxxxxxx

Angela said...

Wow those are so beautiful. What a touching tribute to all of the angel babies you have made them for. Takes my breath away.

alliecat said...

Hi Lea, thankyou for doing this for me and so many others, it is really touching. You are a special woman, and they are beautiful. Hugs to you xox

Anna said...

Thank you so much. What a beautiful thing to do.

Paige said...

Lea, these are incredible. You are incredible, thank you so much.

Jaime said...

Oh, Lea, thank you so much. I am so touched that you thought of Sydney and made angel wings for her. They are just beautiful.

Holly said...

Thank you so much for making one for Carleigh! I love it!!

Emily said...

How gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Rachael said...

Oh Lea, I have been absent for a while from here. Oh my - they are just gorgeous. Tears. I will email you, you sweet, sweet woman. xxx

Ebe said...

Thank you, thank you Lea. It's so beautiful. It means so much....

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing Cara's angel wings with us. They are beautiful.

Fiona said...

Thank you so much, Lea. Bailey's angel wings are beautiful and thank you so much for thinking of him. xxx

Mackenzie's Mommy said...

Thank you again! Mackenzie's angel wings are precious to me :)

xo

Cheryl said...

Hello,

Thank you for posting a kind comment on my blog and for making a pair of wings for my beloved Caleb.

You are very thoughtful and I appreciate the kind gesture!

May God give us all peace and comfort,
With love and hope,
Cheryl

Steph said...

Thank you so much Lea. I can hardly type through the tears. Its just beautiful.

If The Shoe Doesn't Fit said...

How beautiful. How do you make them? We lost our son, Miller, 12/12/07 and what a beautiful reminder to have for him.

Post a Comment