Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kreative Blogger Nominations

JenJen at Lily's Mommy Forever
nominated me for this award. So cool! Thank you.




Here are the rules...


1. When given the award, you write about seven things that you love.

2. Pass the award to seven bloggers that you love, and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the award and post it on your sideboard.)

7 Things I Love:

1. Our boys. Our 2 earth angels, without whom I am convinced I wouldn't be getting out of bed in the morning. And, of course, Nicholas, who is forever watching over us.

2. My husband. He has been my rock. My true hero through the most trying and difficult time in our life. I love him unconditionally.

3. My family. Who continue to be supportive during the good and the bad.

4. Our cottage. The one place that is our safe haven. My husband and I met there, he proposed to me there, we got married on the property. It is a very special place for us.

5. My friends. I have a few close friends who have withstood the ravages of this grief with me. I am forever grateful for their support, their unselfishness and their love.

6. My home. One of the very few places where I feel 'safe' these days. For so long after Nicholas died, I felt so exposed, vulnerable.... and home was the one place I knew was my own.... where we could just 'be' and not pretend to be feeling something that I wasn't. (I suspect I will feel like that from now on, to some extent).

7. Spring/Summer. There is something about the fresh, clean air, the new flowers, green grass that soothes the soul. I am thankful to be able to get out and enjoy the weather now. It was a very long, difficult and dismal winter.

Okay - so now for my nominees:

1. Bir
2. Kate
3. Courtney
4. Angie
5. Margaret
6. Gregory's Mommy
7. Shanti Mama

Thanks ladies.

xo

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww thank you so much. I will blog about this tomorrow.

*hugs*

Kate said...

Thanks Lea!! That was super sweet. I too will blog about it tomorrow. Hugs

still life angie said...

Dearest Lea, thank you so much. <3 xo

Shanti Mama said...

Thank You! Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Glad you have all those things in your life, Lea. Wishing Nicholas was there too. Much love.

Post a Comment