Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sisterhood Awards



A great big thank you to all who have nominated me for this award! And an even bigger thank you for reading our blog and honoring Nicholas by helping his mommy work through her pain.

There are so many of you to whom I feel deeply connected. I am constantly amazed at the love I feel from and for so many woman who are a world away. I will be forever grateful for this avenue of support and friendship.

The rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Amy - Surviving the Day

Amberlee's Mom - Amberlee's Story

Stephanie - Beauty in the Breakdown

Cameron's Mom - I Held An Angel

Carly - Our Tiny Angel Will

Shanti Mama

Hope's Mom - Tuesday's Hope

Barbara - Burble

Emalee - I Am Me

Heather - It Only Hurts When I Breathe

2 comments:

Shanti Mama said...

Why thank you!

Beth said...

Thank you. I always wonder if Amberlee makes a difference. Mostly I do it for her, and for me, but I know that her story can help others to know that we suffer in similar ways. It makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only one on this long road.

Post a Comment