Friday, September 24, 2010

New Idea For The Angel Wings Boutique

Hello Everyone,

I have been thinking of adding another option to The Angel Wings Memorial Boutique and would like your input!

As many of us know there doesn't seem to be a lot on the market in terms of cards, messages or special gifts for those wishing to show their support to grieving parents. Often the supporters grasp for ways to show they care.

For a small donation, I would like to offer simple messages of love and comfort to accompany a pair of Angel Wings. These messages can be anything from offering support after an early loss, to sending words of compassion as a loved one celebrates the first, second, third year anniversary of their child's passing. I expect to add and alter categories as I am contacted.

I envision a "scrapbook style" note that can either be attached to a pair of wings or just simply slipped in the envelope as a message of love.

I value all of your opinions and support so much. Any ideas, suggestions or words of wisdom would be appreciated!

6 comments:

Lisette said...

I think that is a GREAT idea and so needed. You are so right in saying that there isn't much for baby loss out there. Wishing you the best ((HUGS))

Fiona said...

I think that's a beautiful idea, Lea. My heart swelled when you made your angel wings for Bailey. It came at a time when I really did need it the most. Knowing someone cares enough to offer a message to treasure always is wonderful.
xxx

MEK said...

Great Idea!

Caroline said...

Great idea , I love it !!

Caroline

Malory said...

I agree! Great idea.

Carly said...

I think this is a great idea!

Post a Comment