Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nicholas' Light



Nicholas’ Light

Happy Birthday, to our sweet boy,
Oh how we wish you were here.
To run and play
Do all things boy,
I imagine it with a tear.

Our hearts have been filled with both joy and pain,
Since we held your tiny hand.
I just close my eyes and can see your face,
Perfect nose, perfect lips…perfect name.

We have gained so much from your short stay,
You’ve left footprints on all of our hearts,
We share our story in hopes to reach others,
When their journey unfortunately starts.

Your legacy lives on, sweet Nicholas
My vow from the very start,
Was to protect your memory
As only mommy can do,
When we are forced to be apart.

How I wish you could grow while in my arms,
And I could see your biggest smile
Those precious moments are always missed
You’ll forever be my child

Enjoy your show tonight, my love
You will have the most magical view,
We will light the night with lanterns galore,
And send them, with love, to you.

Love, Mommy ~ November 7, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment