Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter, Buddy

Hey Buddy,

I hope you are getting excited about the Easter Bunny! Only 3 more sleeps, as your brothers say. I have been searching for days for the perfect flowers to take to your garden at the cottage and nothing seems right.... Oh, how I wish it were chocolate and sand pails and chalk and bubbles I was picking up for your Easter basket. Miss you, sweet boy.

I saw this on facebook and had to share. Speaks to the heart:


Dear Easter Bunny,

I just had to write today to see if you'll stop in heaven as you hop along your way? You see part of me is up there that I miss with all my heart,
You see my son is up in heaven and my life is torn apart.
So when you take his egg up there,
Please whisper in his ear....
Wish him Happy Easter and tell him, Mommy loves him so dear....
as I wipe away my tears.

-B.J.KarrerSee

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow what a great poem - it's like it's speaking from my own heart. Happy Easter to you & family. Thinking of you all with love.

DandelionBreeze said...

Such a gorgeous poem to the Easter Bunny... thank you for sharing it xoxo

Caroline said...

So beautiful , keeping you all close to my heart & praying

Post a Comment