Friday, July 3, 2009

Under The Tree - July

Thank you to Carly for posting Under The Tree again. Looks like fun.



Hair Color: Brunette - blonde

Eye color: Blue

Profession: Currently Mommy. Hardest and most rewarding job I've ever had.

Relationship status: Happily married


My Favorites:

Favorite color: Shades of blue.

Favorite movie: Dirty Dancing

Favorite animal: Love horses

Favorite store: Victoria's Secret

Favorite childhood memory: Summers at our family cottage

Favorite hobby: writing, crafting

Favorite song/singer: I have always loved Phil Collins

Favorite book/author: Does Goodnight Moon count??

Favorite school subject: English

Favorite vacation destination: have yet to go to Hawaii, Australia

Favoritefood: Chicken fajitas (with guacamole, of course)

Favorite restaurant: No favourite


This or That


Coke or pepsi : COKE

Beer or wine: white wine

Coffee or tea: tea granny

Apple Juice or O.J.: OJ

Summer or Winter: Summer Summer Summer

Cats or dogs: Dogs

Salty or sweet: mostly salty

Plane or boat: don't mind either

Morning or night: morning (not by choice!)

Money or love: LOVE - absolutely

Breakfast or dinner: Dinner

Forgiveness or revenge: Forgiveness

House or apartment: House

Like to cook: yes - baking is another story


Have You Ever:


Got a speeding ticket: no

Wished you were someone else: In certain points of
my life, yes.

Cried during a movie: Um.... yeah!

Describe yourself in one word: Impossible

Biggest fear: Losing another child

Biggest mistake: I need more time

Your proudest accomplishment: All of my children

Dream job: working for a non-profit organization

Special talents: ?

Where would you rather be at the moment: on a beach, in the carribean

Famous person you want to meet: Matthew McConahay

Song to be played at your funeral: I really like "Fly" - by Celine Dion. I used that on Nicholas' Memorial video.

Love you guys!

5 comments:

Bree said...

I was so happy to see your comment this morning. I was just thinking about you- it was probably as you were reading my blog. I was thinking I miss my cheerleader. I miss Lea's uplifting posts and comments. I hope you're having a relaxing and peaceful summer! Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

It is nice to get to know each other a little more this month! Hope you are having a great time at the cottage!

I saw your angel wings! THey are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Holly said...

That would be great to work for a nonprofit! Oh, I love Hawaii!

Shanti Mama said...

So fun to read about you! I hope you are enjoying your summer away. PS I agree with SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER.

Amy said...

Purrrrr - Mathew Maconahay! With his shirt on or off? Fresh and dripping wet out of the ocean or dry? (just a little girly fun here, I hope you don't mind!)

There is a website called idealist.org (used to be anyway) that you can search for non-profits that are currently hiring. Just for your information down the road if you are interested.

I hope you are enjoying your summer at the cottage!

Post a Comment