Thursday, July 23, 2009

Angel Wings - Memorial Boutique


Hi There,

Firstly, thank you all for your unconditional support. As so many of us have said before, I don't where I would be if it wasn't for Nicholas' Touch and the many wonderful, beautiful people I have met here. I think that we are all so desperate for support, for understanding through this life altering journey... coming here is a way to get all of that and more. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

The Angel Wings have become a very popular item! It warms my heart to know that I can bring a little bit of light into someone else's day.

I have no intention of charging for the Wings, they are a true gift from my heart to yours. They are a gift to honor our beautiful babes. A simple reminder that we have our very own Guardian Angels watching over us.

Having said that, because the Wings have become so popular the supplies and postage are adding up. If anyone would like to contribute in any way to this heartfelt initiative, please let me know. I would love to be able to keep sending them out.... our babies deserve it.

Contact - lcreeves3@hotmail.com

Thank you all..... love always,
Lea
xo

13 comments:

Holly said...

What is the best way to send you a donation? Cash, check, Paypal??

Lea said...

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your response! Every little bit will help our fellow grieving mommy's.

Some have offered to send postage, which will help as most of the wings are being mailed to the States. Each package is about $2 - $3 to send.

Otherwise, I think a cheque would work? I haven't gotten into the paypal thing and I wouldn't want anyone to send cash through the mail.

xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I just sent you an email and I want to help out. This is an awesome project and I love when I see them posted on the recipients blog.

Rachael said...

Just emailed you, my friend. xxx

Jen said...

I just got Lily's wings in the mail today and will use your address off the envelope to contribute to your cause...You have given me such a sweet token for my Lily and I hope you can continue to brighten other's days...

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

You provide a beautiful service of love and empathy.

Peace.

Shanti Mama said...

These are beautiful, Lea.

BTW setting up a paypal account is really easy, you could do it in minutes.

Emmy said...

Please set up a Paypal account! I want to donate, but I don't do checks....

Lea, thank you for doing this for us. You're living proof of beauty from pain. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hi Lea, I don't know if you received my email but I would like to send you a donation. Please email me with your full name and address at dpucci9972@gmail.com Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Lea,
I just got my angel wings in the mail yesterday. Thank you so much. They couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I've been in a funk lately and those wings brightened my day to realize that someone remembers my babies with me.
Yaya

Jus and Kat said...

Lea,
I got Dylan's wings in the mail yesterday as well. Perfect, just perfect. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

lost--for--words said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am so sorry you lost your Nicholas... what a beautiful baby! This is such a hard road to travel... but I am so thankful for the wonderful mamas I have met online who have been through similar situations... Lots of healing thoughts coming your way. I'm in MB by the way, we're neighbors :)

Anonymous said...

just emailed you as these are beautiful and would like one for my friend katie

Post a Comment