Friday, October 23, 2009

Over The Top!



Thank you, Kristy!

I was given an "Over The Top" award from Kristy at I Love You To The Moon and Back. Thank you for the recognition.

I am supposed to answer the following 30 questions, with just one word....not always possible. ;)

1. Where is your cell phone? no cell phone
2. Your hair? half up
3. Your mother? home?
4. Your father? work
5. Your favorite food? chicken fajitas
6. Your dream last night? vivid
7. Your favorite drink? white wine with ice (not possible at the moment)
8. Your dream/goal? turning Nicholas' death into something positive
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? Angel Wings, at the moment
11. Your fear? losing another child
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy, content
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? A millionaire ;)
15. Muffins? cranberry orange
16. Wish list item? bigger house/yard
17. Where did you grow up? Ontario
18. Last thing you did? debate with two 3 year olds
19. What are you wearing? jeans and a tank
20. Your TV? not on
21. Your pets? cat
22. Friends? absolutely
23. Your life? Bittersweet
24. Your mood? emotional
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? Montana
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Superstore
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? can't remember a good belly laugh for a while
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? fabulous
33. One place that I go to over and over? my parents
34. One person who emails me regularly? mom
35. Favorite place to eat? home

And of course I need to pass it on to other fellow bloggers.


JennJenn

Mommy

Margaret

Almost a Mother

Jess



Kristy also awarded me the "One Lovely Blog Award". It means so very much to know that others are reading Nicholas' story and that maybe we can help support someone along the way.

I am supposed to pass this on to deserving bloggers I read. I follow so many wonderful blogs. Well written, passionate, raw and emotional. You are all my "soul sisters"... I swear. This community has been one of my life lines through this shaky journey. I thank you all and I love you all for taking the time to stop by Nicholas' Touch and The Angel Wings Memorial Boutique.

It's impossible to only choose a few blogs that I identify with, but I have to follow the rules.

Karen

Jill

Courtney

Holly

Franchesca

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations on your awards.
No cell phone! OMG

Nan said...

Congrats Lea, well deserved :) Hugs, Nan xo

Holly said...

Congrats and thank you for passing it on!!

Post a Comment