Thursday, October 15, 2009

Light a Candle and Remember



As most of us baby loss parents know, today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. A day to remember and reflect on all babies gone too soon. Please light a candle tonight in honour of your own Angel or in memory of other Angels who have touched your life and heart.

Nicholas' candle will be lit with love for him and all of his special friends in Heaven. Love to all you Angel Mommies out there.

We love you, Nicholas. Burn your candle brightly tonight... Mommy will be looking to the sky to see it.

xxxooo

15 comments:

Bree said...

Thinking of Nicholas today. I still want to know where you purchased this beautiful candle. :)

margaret said...

I will be lighting a candle too Lea. I feel it's the least I can do to remember our lost babes. Thinking of you and Nicholas and all the babylost mommy's today. Hugs

lost--for--words said...

Thinking about you today and honoring all our babies who we miss so dearly (((hugs)))

Lea said...

Thank you ladies.

Bree - I got the candle as a gift.... isn't it gorgeous?

Karen said...

Thinking of you Lea, and your Nicholas, and all the babylost mums mourning their losses today and every day. I will think of everyone again tonight when we light our candles here on the West Coast. (((Hugs)))

still life angie said...

Remembering Nicholas.

Holly said...

I will be lighting my candle tonight and remembering my sweet babies along with everyone else's precious ones. I am also releasing balloons.

Franchesca said...

Remembering with you, Lea. *hugs* to you

xoxo

Carly said...

Thinking of you and Nicholas today. I will be thinking of him tonight as I light my candles.

Hope's Mama said...

Nicholas is loved and remembered.

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))

Lesley said...

just lit my candle for Cameron!

thinking of you and of all of our babylost mama friends tonight! Hugs!!

Nan & Mike said...

(((HUGS)))

Once A Mother said...

what a beautiful image, to look to the sky for his light. remembering with you tonite.

Kristy said...

Remembering Nicholas with you. *hugs*

Post a Comment