Tuesday, September 8, 2009
I have been nominated by:
Jamie at Missing Sydney ,
Steph at The New Normal ,
Lisa at Jasper, Forever our First Born
Freja's Mommy at Lost For Words for the Honest Scrap Award. Thank you to all of these fabulous ladies and mommies. I know some of your stories well and others I am just beginning to learn about. It makes me feel good to know that someone can relate to what I say and feel.
There are a couple of rules to accepting the award. Firstly is to pass the award onto 7 other bloggers, and secondly to list 10 honest and hopefully interesting things about yourself. Here are seven of the many touching blogs that really resonate with me:
Between the Snow and The Huge Roses
Caring For Carleigh
In Memory of Johnny Giovanni
La La Land
Lily's Mommy Forever
My Very Own Angel
Only A Whisper
10 (interesting?) things about myself:
1. I truly believe in Angels... now more than ever.
2. I would walk to the end of the earth for any of my boys.
3. My most favorite place in the world is at our family cottage - my husband and I were married there, overlooking the lake.
4. I have two younger brothers.... always wanted a sister.
5. I have a University Degree in Industrial Relations (Human Resources).
6. I hold my true friends and family close to my heart.
7. I would love, love, love to learn how to ride a horse.
8. I pray daily for a healthy, happy, chubby, rainbow baby.
9. I love white wine (with ice cubes) and am really missing it right now!
10. I fall more in love with my husband every single day.
Posted by Lea at 7:16 PM