Friday, May 4, 2012

Ache

Feeling extra emotional today for some reason. More sensitive and a little more anxious. It's hard to explain why some days are more difficult than others. It's hard to explain the hole I feel in my heart when my heart is so full. I am feeling an extra tug towards you today, my boy. The tears are on the verge of spilling and the lump in my throat is ever present. It's nothing imparticular. Just a bump in the road as we travel along. Just a pause. A reflection. A flicker in this journey. I can literally feel you in my arms. I can smell you. I ache for you today.

7 comments:

Nika M. said...

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

Tanika said...

I saw the link to your blog from another page. I understand the ache that you feel. Our son, Israel Grayson was stillborn nearly 5 months ago and some days the ache is so new, so fresh, almost unbearable. As you travel this painful road, know that you are not alone. There are others who hurt with you and FOR you. May you feel a sweet presence of Nicholas today and find strength as you journey forward. Many blessings! Tanika

Jen said...

Thinking of you, Lea. What a beautiful and heartbreaking picture ((hugs))

Mary said...

Hugs momma.

Sarita Boyette said...

Sweet, beautiful Nicholas - you are so missed & loved! Everytime I see a ladybug, whether real or on a book or other object, I think of your amazing touch. Love to you, Lea, and all your family. xoxo

Holly said...

xo

Nicole said...

First time I have came across your blog. ::hugs::

Post a Comment